I’ve got 23 more dates on my Mark Does Stuff Tour 2013. Tomorrow, I’ll have 5 events in a row all in the state of Texas! Y’all should come hang out, listen to me read horrible things, and be a nerd amongst friends!
Each link goes to an RSVP page on Facebook that has all the info about each date. PARTY FOREVER.
March 6: Houston, TX The Hobbit Cafe, 6:00pm - 9:00pm
March 7: San Antonio, TX The Cove, 7:30pm - WHENEVER WE LEAVE
March 8: Austin, TX Lyndon B. Johnson School of Public Affairs, 6 - 8pm
March 9: Dallas, TX Lucky Dug Books - Oak Cliff, 6 - 8pm
March 10: Arlington, TX Spend a day at Six Flags Over Texas, 10am - 10pm!
March 13: Chicago, IL Overflow Coffee Bar, STUDIO C, 7:30pm - 9:30pm
March 14: Minneapolis, MN Geek Partnership Society @ The Waterbury Building 6pm - 9pm
March 15: St. Louis, MO Blueberry Hill Pac-Man Room, 7 - 9pm
March 16: Indianapolis, IN
March 17: Cincinnati, OH Sitwell’s, 8pm - whenever!
March 18: Columbus, OH Kafe Kerouac, 7pm - 9pm
March 19: Cleveland, OH Mac’s Backs-Books on Coventry, 6:30 - 8:30pm
March 20: Toledo, OH Aladdin’s Eatery, 7pm - 9pm
March 21: Ann Arbor, MI House Party! (Details on FB page)
March 22: Toronto, ON Handlebar, 7pm - whenever!
March 23: Ottawa, ON Raw Sugar Cafe, 3pm - 5pm
March 24: Montreal, PQ 2110 Centre For Gender Advocacy, Suite 404, 3pm - 6pm
March 25: Boston, MA Refuge Cafe in Allston, 6:30pm - 9:00pm
March 26: Providence, RI Adams Memorial Library in Central Falls 6pm - 8pm
March 27: Syracuse, NY Le Moyne College, 6:30pm - WHENEVER WE FINISH
March 28: New York City, NY Think Coffee Basement (248 Mercer) 7 - 9:30pm
March 29: D.C. Day #1
March 30: D.C. Day #2 Goethe-Institut Gallery, 2 - 5pm
- polarstern said: Mark, you should come to Australia, we promise you won’t get eaten
- iflovebeblind likes this
- iloveawesomeshtuff reblogged this from panasonicyouth
- iloveawesomeshtuff likes this
- littlejanelle likes this
- inventivedemented likes this
- reddieedmaynes reblogged this from panasonicyouth
- markizchozen likes this
- tsume817 likes this
- nanceoir likes this
- heathafeath reblogged this from panasonicyouth
- forgottenlandscapes said: I JUST RAILEZED I MISSED THE ATLATNA DATE I JUST GOT MY NEW CAR THE DAY AFTER I AM SO UPSET RIGHT NOWWWWW
- carnilia reblogged this from panasonicyouth and added:
- sweetrupturedlight reblogged this from panasonicyouth and added:
- afireinside reblogged this from panasonicyouth
- sweetrupturedlight likes this
- bewarethejabberjay said: I WANT TO COME PARTY WITH YOU BUT I CAN’T BECAUSE MIDTERMS AGH. If you come through Lubbock, hit me up and I’ll buy you lunch!
- thewaroffivequeens likes this
- westformiles said: Damn, I can’t afford to travel to any place on the list that doesn’t require documentation I can’t get… next tour, maybe?
- honestlynatalie likes this
- howbo15 likes this
- nb2000 likes this
- anachronistique reblogged this from panasonicyouth and added:
- atalantapendrag said: Bummed that I can’t go - I wish I could just show you around Austin! Make sure you go to Toy Joy, you hear?
- thecranewife likes this
- megadarktimeline likes this
- issoylentgreen reblogged this from panasonicyouth and added:
- misterjmasters reblogged this from panasonicyouth and added:
- oyveyzqueer likes this
- misterjmasters said: y u no come to Lubbock?
- clotpoleofthelord said: SUPER EXCITED! Boston is going to be GREAT.
- clotpoleofthelord likes this
- imadeahugetinymistake likes this
- iquitelikeditactually likes this
- anedumacation said: boo i’m in india booooo
- farashasilver likes this
- panasonicyouth posted this